Wednesday, April 27, 2016

What We Want You to Know about Infertility

Please, pardon the break in the show (the long version of cycle 6) while we take a minute to acknowledge what week it is.
 
It’s National Infertility Awareness Week!  #NIAW!  I love this week because so many bloggers really pour their hearts and souls into great entries.  This week’s theme is #StartAsking.  I had the opportunity to participate in a blog entry for a dear friend of mine.  Caroline blogs at In Due Time.  Her entries inspire and comfort me.  If you are not already following her, well what are you waiting on?!
 
I am very excited to be a part of her entry today called “What We Want You to Know about Infertility.”  My statement was:
Infertility is a couple’s struggle. Men seem stoic and strong, but they hurt inside, too. There are always two people on this journey.
 
Men do not get enough credit for the feelings they have on this journey.  I have said it before, but our husbands deserve capes.
 
I love you, Todd.
 
*************************************************
 
And on a side note, we were supposed to have an Infertile Myrtles Sprinkle (our form of a baby shower) at our house last night.  However, the threat of storms postponed it a week.  Therefore, Todd asked me to cut his hair.  Keep in mind that I have never cut anyone’s hair aside from the three times I trimmed my own bangs.  For the record, I fired myself after said bang cuts.  #beautyschooldropout
Just to prove that I didn't do such a bad job, he sent me this most adorable selfie.  Man, I married a hottie!

No comments:

Post a Comment